If you’re considering switching to a new mobile network, Vodafone is an excellent choice. However, it can be hard to decide which of the potential Vodafone Pay Monthly phones is best for you, or whether you’d prefer a sim only deal. But don’t worry, Fonehouse’s buying guide will give you all the information you need.
Vodafone is one of the UK’s biggest and oldest networks, responsible for both the first mobile phone call and first text sent in Britain. Today they have over 18 million UK customers, making them one of the most popular networks in the country.
There are lots of incredible benefits to Vodafone, from app-based perks to international roaming. Here are a few of our favourites:
- It’s good for the planet: Vodafone is powered by 100% renewable electricity.
- They have tons of international roaming destinations: On selected unlimited data Xtra plans, you can use data in up to 83 destinations. You even get 5G roaming in Spain, Italy, Germany and Ireland.
- My Vodafone app: This handy app allows you to check your data, minutes and spending. The app’s virtual agent, TOBi, can help with any queries you have. Plus, Pay As You Go customers can top up their allowance here too.
- VeryMe rewards: Vodafone customers can access regular rewards tailored to their interests.
- Early upgrade: Vodafone customers can upgrade their phone 30 days before their contract ends, and customers on a Red Bundle can upgrade 60 days before.
- Wireless payment: Those with Android Vodafone mobiles can access Vodafone Pay in the play store, for easy transactions.
- Great network coverage: Vodafone 4G covers 99% of the UK.
- Text as much as you want: All Vodafone mobile contracts come with unlimited texts.
- Keep track of your money: Vodafone spend manager limits your out-of-plan spending, which is brilliant for your bank account.
- Enjoy entertainment: If you purchase a Vodafone plan with entertainment, you get Spotify Premium, YouTube Premium and Amazon Prime.
What Vodafone Handsets Can I Buy?
Fonehouse has a wide range of Vodafone pay monthly phones. Here are some of our favourite.
One of the most powerful phones on the market with the A15 bionic chip, the iPhone 13 Pro Max is one of the most desirable handsets available right now. The pro camera system comes with telephoto, wide and ultra-wide lenses, not to mention the 12MP True Depth front camera. You can also switch your cameras to cinematic mode for video recording which gives you shallow depth of field and automatic focus shifting.
Another amazing benefit of the iPhone 13 Pro Max is it’s MagSafe wireless charging capabilities. Plus, it has IP86 water resistance, perfect for those prone to spills.
Keen photographers will love the Samsung Galaxy A12’s quad camera. Audiophiles, on the other hand, will adore the loudspeaker and headphone jack.
One of the biggest pros of the Samsung Galaxy A12is the 15W adaptive fast charging. This handset charges speedily and provides you with up to 34 hours talk time on a single charge.
An ideal handset for the clumsy, the Sony Xperia 5 III is protected with Gorilla Glass 6 at both the front and rear. This phone is also great for eye health, as you can adjust the white balance to reduce straining. Gamers will love the Sony Xperia 5 III too, thanks to the low gamma raiser which makes dark areas easier to see.
You can take some fantastic photos with the triple lens camera– and there’s no need to worry about taking too many, as the Sony Xperia 5 III boasts up to 256 GB of storage.
The Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G has arguably one of the best screens of any handset on the market. With a 6.73” display, Gorilla Glass protection and quick reaction speeds courtesy of SmartTouch.
If you hate waiting around for your phone to charge, this handset’s fast 50W wireless TurboCharging will be your dream come true, reaching full charge in just 42 minutes.
If you’re looking for a phone that will capture perfect pictures for your Instagram feed, the Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with a triple lens camera which includes a night mode function- allowing you to capture any magical midnight moments.
This handset also has fabulous audio capabilities thanks to the quad stereo speakers.
One of the OnePlus 9 Pro’s signature features is the amazing energy conservation capabilities, as the screen can switch between 120hz for gaming and 1hz for texting and reading, ensuring that you never use more power than you need.
Charging is also quick and easy with the OnePlus 9 Pro. You can get a day’s power in just 15 minutes of charging, and there are also wireless charging options.
To top it all off, the One Plus 9 Pro also boasts dual stereo speakers.
If you want to purchase your phone and network plan separately, Vodafone offers some great sim only deals. All of Vodafone’s sim only deals come with unlimited minutes and texts. You can get 160 GB for just £20 a month, or unlimited data for as little as £23 a month. You can also get the entertainment plan with your sim only deal, giving you access to Amazon Prime, Spotify Premium and YouTube Premium. Certain plans, such as Red and Unlimited Max, are also 5G ready at no extra cost.
Early Upgrades for Fonehouse Customers
Because we are a trusted, approved retail partner of Vodafone, Fonehouse Customers with a Vodafone contracted phone can upgrade early with us. Just check your MyVodafone app- if you are less than 90 days from renewal then you’re eligible for an upgrade. Just place an order for your upgraded phone online with us and we’ll take care of the rest. Plus, the automatic trade-in and courier pick up saves you money on your new contract. If Vodafone sounds like the network for you, head over to our website to check out all of our amazing Vodafone offerings.